Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First Post

So..  This is what happens when...  I am bored, and decide that there's too many things that I have to research, and then FORGET the answer to, or forget where I found the solution, or forget to tell someone else...

Anyway, the answer is, that I decide to finally catch up with the rest of the world, and create a blog.  I expect this to be mostly for myself, because I have privacy concerns, but since I'll be careful what I post, I'm going to leave it public, so hopefully if someone else is just searching around, maybe something I've written down can help someone else sometime..

If you find something useful on here, send a comment, click a link, tell someone where you found it.. whatever..  If you can answer one of my questions, then definitely please do!  You may be helping many people with the same issue!!

Have fun reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment