Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Interesting video on hacking WPA and bypassing Windows passwords

I was doing some searching online for any information that might help me figure out a problem I was having with a Fiber Channel LUN from an Open-E SAN not showing up correctly on an ESXi server, when I stumbled upon THIS video from Revision 3 TV..  I've watched these guys before, and they usually have something cool on their show, even if it is a bit too gamer-centric for my taste.  This particular video has a cool demo of how to break a WPA password, and also a demonstration on how to bypass a windows password.  Both of these things might come in handy sometime in the future (For GOOD, not evil!!) so I thought I'd make a note of it and pass it along..  I skipped the ESX segment, as soon as I saw it was on iSCSI..  still a fun lab, but not what I was looking for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment